“Keeping Up” is a quick, fun, and accessible guide to the current state of the tech industry and the big trends that will likely define its future. We’ll discuss, at a high level, the major drivers of technology innovation and investment, and how it all interfaces with everything else. If you’re responsible for making technology-based business decisions, looking for inspiration for new opportunities, thinking about a new career, or just curious about the world around you, getting all this information in one place can make for more intelligent and faster decisions.
Who might want to read this book?
• Managers and business decision makers
• Individuals plotting their career/educational trajectories
• Individuals looking for ideas/inspiration for new or undefined projects
• Curious people seeking to understand their world
• Journalists looking for quick context